Hey reader,
As the saying goes, ask and you shall receive! You can scroll down to grab your VIP only freebie but I thought we could get to know each other a little better first. :)
Before I get into formalities, did you know that if you hit reply to this message (or any message I send to you) I get that message in my inbox? Most people don't know that so I thought I would share that with you. :)
I'm Lauren, a big time foodie, recipe developer, wife and mother to four ankle biters living in Oregon.
So, who am I?
A carb and cheese enthusiast who still swoons over her husband's biceps. I love all things lemon and vanilla and think sweet pickles should be illegal. I love to travel, though can't do it as frequently as I'd like because I live a REAL LIFE thankyouverymuch.
I love putting together meal plans for people you can learn more about that below:
Lauren's Easy Meal Plans
Okay well, that about sums me up :) 3 times a week I will be posting something on my blog. It's usually simple, well-tested recipes or Oregon family fun.
Speaking of free printables, I want to share a freebie with you. You will not find this on the blog, these are member-only freebies.
You can download the meal planning freebie here.
Okay, well I know that was a lot and I'll see you later!
Thanks,
Get easy, balanced, kid approved menus every week! Check out Lauren's Easy Meal Plans!
If you choose to Unsubscribe, you'll be removed from all mailings. If you want to opt out of a particular series and don't see a link above to do so, just hit reply and let me know. I'll take care of it for you personally.
113 Cherry St #92768, Seattle, WA 98104-2205
No comments:
Post a Comment