Monday, May 31, 2021

Dishing with Delaney monthly

Logo

A new cake, hand pie, and breakfast recipe, plus a quick update on where the blog is heading.

Orange Blossom Loaf Cake

This orange blossom loaf cake is a riff on my super popular lemon blueberry pound cake. It has floral, aromatic, tart, and slightly bitter from the orange blossom water. It's been going crazy on Google lately and highly recommend you give it a try.

Check it out

Strawberry Rhubarb Hand Pies

I'm not lying when I say I'm obsessed with these hand pies, they have the flakiest crust with a tart jammy strawberry rhubarb filling. Now that farmer's market season is here, rhubarb is super accessible. They come together super easily and are a perfect memorial day picnic treat!

Make it

Brown Butter Zucchini Muffins

These are the slightly healthier bake out of the three and I've been loving them for breakfast. They're made with both brown butter and whole wheat flour so they're super nutty, moist, and filled with fresh zucchini. Seriously though, my family finished a dozen of them in just a few days.

Check the recipe out here

That's all for this month, I did some other baking from Puff the Bakery and Dessert Person*, but didn't take any photos as sometimes it's just good to bake for the journey. Next month I start a Pinterest and SEO course and finish this school year, so I'll have lots more time to keep baking and developing recipes for you.

Toodles, Delaney

* Indicates an affiliate link that I may revenue from Amazon from at no extra cost to you

Facebook iconInstagram iconTwitter icon
Logo

Copyright (C) 2021 Dishing with Delaney. All rights reserved.
You are receiving this email because you opted in via our website.

Our mailing address is:

Dishing with Delaney
113 N Galveston St
Arlington, VA 22203-1205

Add us to your address book


Want to change how you receive these emails?
You can update your preferences or unsubscribe

Email Marketing Powered by Mailchimp

No comments:

Post a Comment