Hi reader,
I'm so glad you are back. Today I wanted to share with you some posts that are quite popular with all the busy moms and that I thought you might enjoy too.
I am the quintessential busy Mom, running around this city with 3 ½ kids, jumping from school to activities to errands and then work! I work from home, mostly after dinner and into the late hours of the night because it's the only time I can get a little peace and quiet in our small NYC apartment. It's not perfect but it works!
I love sharing my crazy and imperfect life (and delicious recipes!) with you all. It hasn't always been that way, but I now can say I adore what I do. That is exactly why I love Lauren's Latest, my happy little corner of the internet. It's my platform to share my thoughts, trials and blessings. A little bit of everything ;)
Here are 3 of my most popular blog posts: (If you click on the button, you'll be taken directly to the post and it will open in a new tab).
Crockpot Italian Chicken Pasta
Have a great rest of your day.
Thanks,
Get easy, balanced, kid approved menus every week! Check out Lauren's Easy Meal Plans!
If you choose to Unsubscribe, you'll be removed from all mailings. If you want to opt out of a particular series and don't see a link above to do so, just hit reply and let me know. I'll take care of it for you personally.
113 Cherry St #92768, Seattle, WA 98104-2205
No comments:
Post a Comment