Sometimes life gets messy, doesn't it? Despite our best efforts to minimize sugar, eat immune system building foods and use natural antibiotics when necessary, a situation may require the care of a physician and a round of antibiotics. I experienced that challenge personally a few years back and the incredible frustration that all the immunity work you've done is potentially about to go down the drain! The good news is that we don't have to go back to square one when this happens! There are simple strategies available to protect beneficial gut microbes and prevent opportunistic pathogenic strains like Candida from taking hold when taking meds. This protocol for preserving/repairing the gut during and after antibiotics is practitioner developed and approved. Read: "Guide to Rebuilding the Gut After Antibiotics" I hope you've enjoyed this 4-part quick start guide to reaping the fruits of Mother Nature's Medicine Cabinet! Warmly, Sarah P.S. From this point forward, you will receive my once per week newsletter with recipes, hints, tips, tutorials, and articles about trending health topics. I am so thrilled to have you as part of the Healthy Home Economist community! | | | | |
No comments:
Post a Comment