Happy Saturday, friends! I hope you're enjoying some lovely springtime temperatures. It's been cool and rainy here, so fingers crossed for a little warm up! Our local strawberries will be ripe in early June so I'm thinking ahead to my favorite berry recipes. They'll be perfect for Memorial Day gatherings! Spring Inspiration Chocolate Raspberry Pavlova - A large cocoa meringue tpped with whipped cream and berries! Strawberry Mousse - Made with fresh strawberries Eton Mess - A layered presentation of this British recipe On the Blog this Week: Mirror Cake - A Show Stopping Dessert for Special Occasions! More challenging than my usual recipes, with loads of dirty dishes! But it's one fabulous cake for the daring baker!! Raspberry Crisp - An easy dessert recipe that showcases the best of summer berries! Lemon Meringue Pie - I made my first one in my teens and still love the combination of lemon custard and billowy meringue. Happy Baking, XOXO, Liz, That Skinny Chick Can Bake |
Saturday, May 15, 2021
May 15, 2021 Newsletter
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment