
Hi again name --
I'm back! Super excited to give you the first of 5 Secrets to Yummy & Healthy (yes, it IS possible!)
Let me tell you a secret.
When I first got married, I gained a lot of newlywed pounds.
I was making huge dinners and super sugary sweet desserts on the daily (like a layered cake for just my husband and I!)
After packing on some pounds, I realized I needed to change things up.
BUT I still wanted the sweets, too!
That's when I decided to try baking and cooking using healthier substitutes that taste the same as their sweeter counterparts.
How to Enjoy the Sweets...without the Sugar
Using sugar substitutes such as Truvia or agave or adding in whole wheat flour instead of white flour can lower calories and increase fiber.
Less calories, fat, and carbs but these desserts seriously taste EXACTLY the same as the recipes using full sugar and butter!
You still get the flavor but with a skinny recipe!
- Skinny Waffle Cookie Ice Cream Sandwiches
- Peach Frozen Yogurt
- Skinny Mini Mint Cheesecakes
- Mini Cherry Cobblers
See you tomorrow, when I'll share with you another incredible tip to help you in the kitchen to create yummy AND healthy recipes!
Enjoy!
Jen
Loving these emails? To get an email whenever I post a new recipe or article, click here.
No comments:
Post a Comment