
Hi again name --
I'm back with tip #3 of 5 Secrets to Yummy & Healthy (yes, it IS possible!)
In my house they call me the "Crock Pot Queen". I feel like I own that title. ;)
But really, I love my crock pot. It's so easy to throw ingredients in it, leave for the day and then come home and BAM. Dinner is done!
Sometimes though, crock pot dinners don't come out as flavorful as oven or stove top cooked meals.
Why?!
How to Add Extra Flavor to Your Slow Cooker Meals
Let me share a neat trick to add extra flavor into all your crock pot dishes.
SEAR your meat before putting it in the crock pot!
Brown = Flavor!
Check out these crock pot dishes that will blow your mind because not only are they healthy but they're easy and full of flavor:
- Crock Pot Pork Verde Tacos
- Crock Pot Roast With Vegetables
- Crock Pot Three Bean Chili
- Best & Easiest Pot Roast & Gravy EVER
I'll be back with you tomorrow with yet another amazing tip to help you get Yummy AND Healthy recipes that you won't want to miss!
Hint: this tip is one your kids won't even know you're doing… :)
Enjoy!
Jen
Loving these emails? To get an email whenever I post a new recipe or article, click here.
No comments:
Post a Comment