Hey there E!
It's Day 4 of 5 Secrets to Kicking Carbs to the CURB!
So you've decided to go keto and you're excited about it, but there is one thing that's making it a challenge:
Figuring out what recipes and foods to eat that won't put you over on carbs
Maybe you're used to eating carbs and now you feel like you have to make this whole lifestyle switch
Not only do you have to eat differently and track carbs but you have to figure out new recipes and a new way of cooking to meet your goals! It can kind of be...a lot?
SECRET #4 - HAVE SOME GO-TO RECIPES ON HAND
Don't reinvent the wheel with every meal..
Have some tried and true keto recipes that:
- You'll love
- Will keep you in ketosis
- Give you variety every week
Bonus points for keeping these recipes SUPER simple. You don't have to make them fancy to taste good.
I am all about that simple, go-to meal life, so I have 5 keto-friendly recipes that I know will be go-to's for you too:
|
No comments:
Post a Comment