Tuesday, May 11, 2021

Thank You for Joining the Healthy Dessert-Lovers Club!

I wanted to personally welcome you to the healthy dessert-lovers club! I'm SO honored to have you here! My name is Jessica and I've been blogging sin

I wanted to personally welcome you to the healthy dessert-lovers club! I'm SO honored to have you here!

My name is Jessica and I've been blogging since April 2011. I started my blog during my freshman year in college as a way to procrastinate studying from finals (yes, I am a procrastibaker). I have a major major MAJOR sweet tooth and eat cake for dinner on a regular basis. Healthy cake, that is!

To get you started, I thought I'd send you 5 of my readers' ALL-TIME favorite recipes:

1) 3-ingredient Peanut Butter Protein Balls (high protein, gluten free)

2) 5-ingredient Strawberry Gummy Bears (fat free, gluten free, paleo)

3) 5-ingredient Peanut Butter Mousse (sugar free, low carb, high protein, gluten free, vegan)

4) 6-ingredient Matcha Green Tea Chia Seed Pudding (sugar free, low carb, gluten free, vegan, paleo, keto, raw)

5) 4-ingredient Date Caramel Sauce (low fat, gluten free, vegan, paleo)

These will be sure to make your tastebuds happy :)

Thanks again for being here. I'd love to get to know you, so feel free to reply here -- introduce yourself and tell me what you're looking for in recipes: sugar free, low carb, high protein, gluten free, vegan, paleo, keto?

If you've got any questions or recipe feedback, just drop me a line!

With love and good eats,

-Jess

1px
 

No comments:

Post a Comment