Monday, May 31, 2021

This Soup is Miss. Popularity (or maybe Mr.?)


Hi we --

Since I first published it in 2014, this soup recipe has been insanely popular with friends, family, and blog readers. I often make it when I'm bringing someone a meal because it seems like everyone loves it and it also fits within many special diets.

Here's some of what's great about it:

  • It's healthy and packed with nutrition
  • It's made in 20 minutes, start to finish
  • You might already have all the ingredients in your pantry
  • The recipe is easy to double
  • It freezes well
  • Oh ...and it's also absolutely delicious

Get the 20 minute soup recipe now!

But don't just take it from me, read some of the reviews:

  • Kathy says, "Great easy soup! It lends itself well to variations but is wonderful as written. Thank you!"
  • Jackie says, "Excellent soup recipe! Healthy, tasty, and quick. I will definitely add this to my weekly meals. Thank you!"
  • Amy says, "This was so simple that I didn't think it would taste as good as it did! Kids loved it too."
  • Emma says, "I was very surprised that this REALLY took 20 minutes..... my family loved it last week .... and request that I make it again today !!!!! Great recipe."

I could go on with the comments, but I'll let you head on over there and read them yourself, and hopefully make the soup!

20 Minute Italian Turkey Bean Soup

Happy Cooking,
Rachel



Loving these emails? To get an email whenever I post a new recipe or article, click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment