Monday, May 17, 2021

Tip #3: Fall in LOVE with this PROTEIN!


Hi we,

I am sure you have heard this one many, many times.

Where do you get your protein?

It is such a myth that vegan food is not high in protein. Say this with me, all protein in the world starts with sunlight, for real. Then goes to plants and up the food chain.

Enter the CHICKPEAS!

I think most people in the US are made of corn but vegans are made of chickpeas. Soy is a great go to option, but we also love this gluten free and soy free recipe to add some high level protein with a ton of flavors. Curried Peanut butter Sauce + Turmeric = Sunshine.

"Thank you for this amazing recipe! I've been trying curry recipes for ages and finally found this one. It's perfect."

CHICKPEAS IN TURMERIC PEANUT BUTTER CURRY – 1 POT

Related:

Try these 15 high protein vegan meals.

Now make this and leave me a comment on the blog or just hit reply to this.

Love, Richa.

PS: tomorrow we will talk about how to make quick meals

Blog / Facebook / Instagram / Books



Love what I make? Click here to get new recipes as soon as I post

No comments:

Post a Comment