Tuesday, May 11, 2021

Welcome to the BoB Community!

 
 

Here's What You Can Expect To Get

Helllloooo reader!

I'm so glad you've decided to become a part of the BoB family - I promise we have no strange cousins or awkward Aunts here. What we do have is a community of like-minded bakers and decorators, all of who want more knowledge about the business side of their craft. I'm your host on this crazy ride, Michelle.

Here's some stuff you will find useful:

  • New blogs are posted once a week at the start of the week, with occasional bonus posts now and again.
  • Newsletters are sent out every other week, unless I've got something AWESOME to tell you about, in which case you get a few more than that.
  • If you would like to join an active community, then I invite you to join my Baking Business Confidence Group on Facebook.
  • You can also listen to my podcast on iTunes, Stitcher, or your favourite podcast app. (It's called The Business of Baking - just search in your preferred app.)

I invite you to email me - michelle@thebizofbaking.com and tell me at are you struggling with the most right now? How can I help? I'm here to listen and help. I personally read every single email you send.

I'm looking forward to getting to know you. :)

With gratitude, love and LOTS of sprinkles,

Michelle

 
 
 
Copyright © 2020 The Business of Baking, All rights reserved.
You're getting this email because you subscribed to the Business of Baking's newsletter.
You're awesome that way. Thanks!

PRIVACY POLICY | CHECK OUT OUR WEBSITE

No comments:

Post a Comment