Thursday, May 13, 2021

Where I Shop for Clean Items (Let’s Save Money!)

You can eat clean and not break the bank. Here's how.  ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌


Hi again we --

It's Day 2 of 5 Secrets to Living Cleaner in 2021!

When I was starting my clean eating & lifestyle journey, I was overwhelmed with where to start trying to figure out how I can clean up my kitchen and home without breaking the bank.

Have the same thoughts?

Secret #2: How to Save on Clean Ingredients

Here are services we use to fill our home good-for-you ingredients and save you money.

We partnered with them to get you discounts to make it even more affordable to create a cleaner home.

  • Thrive Market: We save hundreds, maybe thousands a year with our Thrive Market membership. Get a free $31 gift when you join here.
  • ButcherBox: The highest quality meat delivered to your door as often as you need. This saves us money because the meat is a great price AND it takes a grocery trip out of the equation, where I always end up grabbing random other things I don't really need! Get the latest deal here.
  • Primal Kitchen: We love Primal Kitchen for cleaner mayo, sauces, and dressings, and you can now use code LEXI10 for 10% off here.
  • Pique Teas: LEXI for 5% off sitewide here!
  • My Serenity Kids: We love their pouches and puffs. A time saver and the best ingredients for our little (and yours)! LEXI15 for 15% off here.
  • Branch Basics: The best, non-toxic cleaning products that clean everything. 15% off with code LEXI15 here.

Find even more ways I stock my kitchen on my Amazon storefront here.

Tomorrow I'll share how I cook for my family (and a new baby) without spending all day in the kitchen.

Happy Cooking,
Lexi



Loving these emails? To get an email whenever I post a new recipe or article, click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment