| E! I can't help myself. I kept watching for your name to roll through my inbox after yesterday's email but noooo… nothing. Zip, zilch, nada. What happened there? 🤔🤔 ✅ I know you're committed to losing those on-again, off-again pounds. ✅ I know you're eager to learn newer, better ways of eating so you don't battle cravings, mood swings, anxiety around food. ✅ I know you're ready to lean on the Lord as you make this journey towards better health and greater joy in your life. Soooo…what's holding you back, friend? The Fit & Faithful Self-Study program is PERFECT for you if: You're on a budget but still want professional-level weight loss training. You want to go at your own pace and not be in a Facebook community. You're a little unsure about the value you'll get so you want to dip your toes in to see what it's all about. Fit & Faithful Self-Study has the exact same video lessons you'll find in the group program. 🙌🏼 You even get TWO of the most popular bonus resources from my Praiseworthy Perks! 🎁🎁 The ONLY difference is you wouldn't be in the community with us and you wouldn't get all the Praiseworthy Perks. E, the reason I'm offering this for a sweet n' low 97 bucks is because your success means SO much to me. Serving my fellow sisters in Christ is what lights me up. It's the reason I didn't just start teaching what I know. I studied for it. I worked hard for it. I am certified as an ACE fitness coach AND a Precision Nutrition coach. It's my life's mission to help you ENJOY the food you eat without tormenting yourself over each spoonful and second serving! Knowing that you're using Fit & Faithful to lose weight without cutting out carbs, your favorite foods, or doing endless cardio makes ALL the effort I put into this program totally worth it. Give the self-study version a spin.🙌🏼 I can guarantee you'll email me in a few months (or even weeks!) from now with stories like these.    ENROLL IN FIT & FAITHFUL SELF STUDY NOW Grounded in His Grace and guided by science, Taylor :) Helping Christian women lose weight on their body, mind, and soul |
No comments:
Post a Comment