i would say I am a pretty calm person we
But talking about this particular subject really gets me passionate..and sometimes a bit riled up.
Women's hormones.
Periods.
Menopause.
Fertility and postpartum care.
All these things are human inevitabilities.
They are in fact, things that the human race depends on for its entire existence.
Yet women's health and hormones are one of the most under-researched, discriminatory areas in modern medicine (in my opinion).
Women are left with very few options, very few medication choices, and no exploration into WHY they are in pain, bleeding too heavily, missing periods, or struggling to live life due to hormonal symptoms.
Contraceptive drugs or organ removal seem to be the most offered solutions I hear about with my clients.
And then on top of this data void and poor care is the utter SHAME around periods. Lying about symptoms, hiding tampons on your way to the toilet, trying to play down your menopause symptoms at work, or being expected to 'bounce back' after giving birth to a brand new human.
Utter BS.
But I believe that women's hormones - our flow of estrogen and progesterone can actually be our superpower. Our gift to the world. Something that adds to our lives - not something to get in the way of it.
Cos I know when I had painful, heavy, 18-day cycles I was NOT feeling grateful for my hormones. But now that I've learned how to create happy balance hormones (and have helped so many clients do the same) I love my cycle and really missed it when I was pregnant!
So if your hormones are feeling more like a burden, a pain in your ass, a slog, something that is holding you back then I want you to know that they can improve. It's not a question of if, but when, but first you need to gain knowledge. Learn the 'how' of happy hormones.
And in my How to Balance Your Hormones Summer Workshop, happening on Monday 11th July @7.30 pm, I am sharing with you the key foundation that I wish all females got told at age 10!
The things that are essential for healthy balance hormones - cos yes each of us are different and at different stages BUT there are some key things that impact your hormones - whether you are cycling, on the pill or in the menopause. Things that are more effective than fancy supplements or exercise.
So make sure you join me in this workshop. To attend this single workshop costs just £11, or you can access ALL my summer workshops and replays for £33.
I priced these at a low-cost as I want this message to get out there. Your hormones are your gift to yourself and the world BUT you need to heal and balance them first...otherwise, they really are a pain in the vagina :)
So sign up and then share it with your friend, family and community.
These will be LIVE, small group workshops and you will leave with a clear plan of action - knowing exactly what to implement and focus on in order to make progress.
And remember EVERYONE benefits when you feel better, everyone benefits when your hormones are balanced, but we never get taught this stuff so it time that we learnt :)
See you in there?
And of course, if you don't LOVE getting any of my emails, then feel free to Unsubscribe and I will never send you anything again. I would hate to fill up your inbox or annoy you.
Please note I am not a medical professional - all content is taken and implemented at your own risk.
Exercise your right to CHOOSE!!! Don't want me in your inbox any more, doing some decluttering or dislike my horrendous use of English grammar? No worries BUT you will miss out of exclusive freebies and other offers but do what feels GOOD ;)
Unsubscribe | Update your profile | Albert Rd, Glasgow, Scotland g428dw
No comments:
Post a Comment