Thursday, September 1, 2022

September Baking Bucket List


Hi there reader -

Wow wow wow. Labor day weekend is here. That is bananas. Just two and half months ago I was complaining that summer wasn't going to show up after an unseasonably cold May and June. I bite my tongue. It's been a hot one.

I am sure many of you may have kids going back to school next week if you aren't already. Did you get my Easy Weeknight Dinner list?

Take care and have a great weekend!

Newest Recipe

Gluten-Free Red Velvet Cake

What to Bake In September

Stovetop Apple Pie Filling

If you're apple-picking this month, save this post. There are over 15 ideas to use this recipe included in the post!

The Best Pumpkin Cupcakes

Always my most popular fall recipe


Pumpkin Bread (Or Muffins)

The #1 most requested fall treat in my house!

Classic Pound Cake

Comfort Baking for me.

No-Fail Pie Crust

Seriously, this is the only crust that has ever worked for me

Savory Favorites

Quinoa Vegetable Salad
I ate this for lunch every day this week. Pair with chicken or fish for protein.


Monthly Baking Tip

How to Zest a Lemon

I'll show you 3 ways to do it and you can use this for lime, orange, grapefruit, or whatever you need!


xo,
Julianne



Loving these emails? To get an email whenever I post a new recipe or article, click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment