|
December Newsletter Giveaway! It's winter and it's casserole season! In case you are in the mood for some warming comfort food in casserole form, but don't have the right dishes (or just need a few new ones), I'm going to give away two sets of these awesome Staub Ceramic baking dishes. 
HOW TO ENTER: As always, you can enter this giveaway just by replying to this email and mentioning the giveaway! As a bonus, if you happen to follow me on TIKTOK, then you will get a second entry into the giveaway! Just mention it in the email! I'll pick TWO winners next week and send you a note next FRIDAY. Good luck!
Happy Weekend Everybody! Let's Cook Banana Coconut Cream Pie I've been working on a few different versions of this pie and finally got it to work out. It quickly jumped WAY up my list of pies and is now one of my absolute favorite.  Easy Black Bean Tortilla Soup Tortilla soup is always good on a chilly winter night and this black bean tortilla soup is about as easy as it gets. It's done and on the table in about 30 minutes and has wonderful flavors.  Chicken and Mushroom Soup Speaking of soup, here's another one! I first made this soup years ago and it's savory comfort food at its best. It's also a nice reset soup between holidays. It's light but still filling enough to be a full meal. Happy weekend everybody! __________________________________________________________

|
No comments:
Post a Comment