Happy Saturday, friends!
The last month of the year has arrived and I have cookies to bake and candies to make. We've had a neighborhood cookie exchange for years, plus I make cookies and candies for our dearest friends. My mom used to make rosettes and a gingerbread house. My three sisters and I loved pulling candies off the house after dinner...especially since there weren't a lot of sweets around the rest of the year!
My family waits with bated breath for the fudge making to begin. After I pour it into a dish to cool, they get out spoons and scrape out whatever is left in the pot. They're all big time chocoholics! I hope you have some fun holiday traditions, too.
SEASONAL FAVORITES - Here are some of the recipes I shared on Facebook this week.
Swirled Peppermint Bark - A fun, festive, easy recipe for the holidays!!
Creme Brulee Cheesecake - This creme brulee cheesecake is a delicious marriage of two desserts---creme brulee and mascarpone cheesecake!!
Cowboy Cookies - These loaded oatmeal cookies are irresistible!
ON THE BLOG THIS WEEK:
Red Velvet Brownies - A thick layer of white chocolate buttercream frosting pushes these over the top! Some green sprinkles would make these a fun Christmas treat!
Kahlua Caramel Baked Brie - An easy appetizer for the holidays. There's nothing better than gooey Brie served with crackers or toasts---especially when it's topped with caramel and pecans!
Coconut Macaroons - Since I love coconut, I've tested out lots of macaroon recipes. This is one of my favorites!!
Happy Baking,
XOXO, Liz, That Skinny Chick Can Bake
No comments:
Post a Comment