Hello Friends! Last week, I shared my recipe for Italian anise biscotti. This week, we're making more cookies…. pignoli cookies! If you're unfamiliar, they're soft and chewy Italian pine nut cookies made with almond paste, egg whites and sugar. Just ...
Friends! Friends! Hello! A quick update (and some BIG, wonderful news):I had a BABY! His name is Luca Wilder Raffa, born on September 10th @ 12:31 PM. We are absolutely in love with our latest bundle of joy and spend the majority of our days staring at ...
 
Hello Friends! Last week, I shared my recipe for Italian anise biscotti. This week, we're making more cookies…. pignoli cookies! If you're unfamiliar, they're soft and chewy Italian pine nut cookies made with almond paste, egg whites and sugar. Just like the ones you get in the bakery ;) However, my recipe is less sweet than most, and it comes together in 30 minutes or less. There's a gluten free option too! {Click here for the recipe} Happy baking everyone! x Emilie |
|
No comments:
Post a Comment