
Hi there reader -
Whelp, it's December already and our sneaky little elf is back. My 2.5-year-old seems really into it this year. I tossed out all the "normal" elf rules and made up my own. We are 2 for 2 in days that he's had chocolate before breakfast- HA! Today we decorated sugar cookies and all he wanted was the M&Ms and not the cookies or frosting.
I just wanted to take a moment and THANK YOU for your support this year but especially in November. Because of you, we had one of the best months we've ever had and such thoughtful feedback from everyone who made my recipes.
This month I will be sending out all things Christmas, with plenty of cookies and easily holiday desserts!
With the hustle of Thanksgiving, you may have missed a few new holiday recipes, I am sharing below.
Newly Published Recipes
Save these ideas for Christmas Breakfast
I recently published two cinnamon roll recipes, one with an overnight option and one quick option. I'll be making the overnight option for Christmas morning. One reader left this review "I made these last night, very easy to put together. These rolls were wonderful, my entire family loved them. This is a keeper!"
Monthly Baking Tip- Sugar Cookies
I will be sharing a more comprehensive sugar cookie guide, but this recipe has been in my family for generations and it is truly delicious, soft and not too sweet.
Reader review: "I loved the way these cookies turned out! My family and I made them for Christmas and it was so fun to decorate and one of the best sugar cookies!! "
xo,
Julianne
Loving these emails? To get an email whenever I post a new recipe or article, click here.
No comments:
Post a Comment