5 ingredients and addictively delicious!

Hi nm!
A couple of years ago my Mom had Crock Pot Buffalo Chicken Dip hot, ready, and waiting for my brother's and my family when we came over for Sunday lunch. I all but demanded the recipe after my first bite.
Translation: it was irresistible!
I was thrilled to learn the dip calls for 5 everyday ingredients and is as easy as adding all of them into the slow cooker then pressing "on". If you're in need of a hot, cheesy dip that can sit on the countertop all afternoon and evening for the Super Bowl — look no further. This dip is addictively-delish, and travels well too!
| Crock Pot Buffalo Chicken Dip |
More Irresistible Dip Recipes:
- Roasted Garlic and Prosciutto Dip with Hot Honey
- Cranberry Jalapeno Bacon Dip
- Trader Joe's Everything Bagel Dip
- Pickle Wrap Dip
- Best Fruit Dip EVER
Happy eating!
Kristin
Loving these emails? To get an email anytime I post a new recipe or blog post, click here.
Unsubscribe | 113 Cherry St #92768, Seattle, WA 98104-2205
No comments:
Post a Comment