Thursday, March 30, 2023

SRH weekly favs // Introducing the *new* SIMPLY REAL LIFE PODCAST!!!!

SRH weekly favs // Introducing the brand new SIMPLY REAL LIFE PODCAST!!!!

OMG, OMG..............It's HERE!!!! The secret I've been working on for months (and months), that I can finally share & shout from the rooftops:

The Simply Real Life Podcast is here!!!!

(officially here on Apple, Spotify, Amazon Music/Podcasts and YouTube.)


I explain it all in the first few episodes (why I'm finally doing a podcast after years of saying it's something I would never do, my hope and intention behind it, the format of it, what to expect, and all the personal fears and resistance I had to face in order to bring this baby out into the world).

It's time for some REAL TALK about the pursuit of a healthy life, along with REAL FOOD, ya know?

I'm so ready to go deeper. To connect more with you, this amazing community of humans. To answer so many of your questions. And to get to share more personal stories, lessons and real-life stuff. In real-time.

This podcast is for anyone who wants real talk about how to live a more intuitive and intentional life. A life that's healthy from the inside out. And one that feels more effortless. Aligned. Simple. And more *ALIVE* in your everyday life.

We're going to cover it all: Wellness and health. Food. Mindset. Beauty. Motherhood. Relationships. Daily habits and rituals. Entrepreneurship. Creativity and growth. And tiny, everyday tricks that will get you feeling your best (plus, the energetics behind all of it).

I created this podcast for those of you who also crave it ALL in your life.

Read all about the heart behind brand new Simply Real Life: The Podcast on the blog today, and check out the first 3 episodes here on Apple, Spotify, Amazon Music/Podcasts and YouTube.

Be sure to come take a listen this week, and *follow* the show wherever you listen to podcasts. Or share it with a friend---that would mean the world to me! :)



Wanna help us CELEBRATE the launch of the brand new Simply Real Life PODCAST?!  
Get a special celebration CODE of 20% off in the Simply Real Health Shop this week & next!  All you have to do is follow the brand new Simply Real Life Podcast wherever you listen to podcasts, and leave us a simple star review (or your excitement!). Or share one of our new episodes in your instagram stories!

Just screenshot when you do, and send to us at hello@simplyrealhealth.com, and we'll send along the coupon code for the Shop! :) THANK YOU for helping us celebrate!!

That's all for this week, friends! I hope you LOVE the first three episodes. I can't wait to hear what you think, the questions you have for future episodes, and to create this special project, together as we go.

Thank you for all the love, support and excitement, today & always. 


xo,
Sarah


If you wish to stop receiving our emails or change your subscription options, please Manage Your Subscription
Simply Real Health, 123 , Seattle, WA

No comments:

Post a Comment