
Hi there reader --
In case you missed my email last weekend, our newest little baker is HERE! He is so precious and very worth the wait. April is also a big month as my toddler turns 3! He keeps changing his mind about the theme for his birthday, but I've been spending my time shopping around on Etsy during baby's night feedings.
We spent most of the month between the couch and bouncing around to all the new baby appointments, it was pretty busy. Hopefully, April will be a little more relaxed for us.
Finally, I am giving away of a copy of my dear friend Jocelyn's cookbook Everyday Grand. It's filled with soulful recipes, stories and celebrating life's big and small moments. I recently made the cornmeal biscuits and they were AMAZING!
What You Missed in March
Most Popular In March
Don't Miss This Update!
I spent a ton of time updating my "How to Make A Layer Cake" post and it is filled with tons of new information and updated tips and tools.
xo,
Julianne
Loving these emails? To get an email whenever I post a new recipe or article, click here.
No comments:
Post a Comment