Wednesday, May 12, 2021

FREE Cookie Dough Protein Bars Recipe (an exclusive gift just for you!)

As a thank you for joining the healthy dessert-lovers club, I wanted to give you a FREE recipe straight from my DIY Protein Bars Cookbook! I am sligh

As a thank you for joining the healthy dessert-lovers club, I wanted to give you a FREE recipe straight from my DIY Protein Bars Cookbook!

I am slightly obsessed with these Cookie Dough DIY Protein Bars. I always keep a stash in my freezer for snacking backups!

Feel free to download the recipe, print it out, and run to the kitchen with it ;)

Cookie Dough Protein Bars

If you're looking for more protein bars in your life, I also have a recipe for Chocolate Fudge DIY Protein Bars on the blog.

Want another protein bar recipe? Reply "YES" to this email!

And, as always, feel free to hit "Reply" if you have any questions, comments, recipe feedback, or even if you just feel like chatting :)

With love and good eats,

-Jess

1px
 

No comments:

Post a Comment