Wednesday, May 12, 2021

[Lesson #3] How I Perfected a Classic Chocolate cake


Hi there reader --

Welcome to Day 3 of 5 Bake-from-Scratch Secrets!

Yesterday I shared my easy vanilla cake, but now it's time for the chocolate version.

Have you ever made a chocolate cake and it was just sort of bad. Too dry, no flavor or overly complicated?

It's the worst! I've tried far too many cake recipes just to end up disappointed and frustrated.

I Have Perfected Chocolate Cake!

That's why I tested my cake recipe until it was perfect. (I don't even need the frosting, I could just eat the cake straight.)

Why it's awesome:

  • It's not overly sweet, leaving plenty of room for a sweet frosting
  • It stays super moist, even after a couple days
  • It can be made as a cupcake, a cake or a layer cake

Moist Chocolate Cake

Click here for the recipe

xo,
Julianne



Loving these emails? To get an email whenever I post a new recipe or article, click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment