Saturday, December 3, 2022

Classic Shortbread Cookies

Today's post on Chocolate, Chocolate and More: Classic Shortbread Cookies
View this email in your browser

Classic Shortbread Cookies

Classic Shortbread Cookies – a classic soft and buttery cookie that melts in your mouth and is the perfect addition for Santa’s cookie plate!     These Classic Shortbread Cookies are amazing. Like so amazing. I think they’re my new favorite cookie.         I will admit that some of the reason I…

The post Classic Shortbread Cookies appeared first on Chocolate Chocolate and More!.


RECENT POSTS
Tear & Share Crescent Christmas Tree
Leftover Turkey Dumplings
Creamy au Gratin Potatoes
Soft Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies
Sugar Cream Crescent Pie

Facebook Facebook
Pinterest Pinterest
Twitter Twitter
Blog Blog
Instagram Instagram
Google Plus Google Plus
Copyright © 2022 Chocolate Chocolate and more, All rights reserved.
You are receiving this email because you subscribed to updates from Chocolate, Chocolate and More.

unsubscribe from this list    update subscription preferences 

Email Marketing Powered by Mailchimp
Our mailing address is:
Chocolate Chocolate and more
PO BOX 250
BYRON, Georgia 31008

Add us to your address book

Our Privacy Policy

Email Design + Maintenance
by Polish.

No comments:

Post a Comment