Thursday, May 13, 2021

Baking With Yeast Doesn’t Have to Be Scary

Hello (insert name),

When I first started baking many years ago I avoided yeast at all costs:

  • It seemed too complicated
  • I was afraid to fail
  • I didn't want to waste time and effort

Sound familiar?

How I got over my fear of yeast

Then I enrolled in culinary school and had to get over my fear real quick. And you know what I found out?

Baking with yeast isn't as tricky as we think it is!

All you need is a good recipe and a few secrets to get you started.

Easy and Delicious Whole Wheat Bread

My 100% whole wheat bread is perfect for beginners.

  • Just 5 ingredients
  • Simple instructions
  • Extra baking tips and tricks to ensure success
  • Plus, it's super tasty!

This is my family's favorite bread recipe!

100% whole wheat bread
​

You've got this!

Happy baking,

Annalise

​

PS-- See you tomorrow when I share my secrets to baking perfect chocolate chip cookies!



Never miss a recipe! Click here to get an email whenever I post a new recipe or article.


No comments:

Post a Comment