
Hi there reader,
I just created something really awesome for parents of picky eaters and I have to share it with you!
Have you used recipes on my site and been frustrated by the ads? Well, I created a Connected Cookbook Picky Eater Picks, that allows you to use my recipes on your phone… with no ads!
You can even grocery shop and meal plan right from your phone with my cookbook. It's really cool!
If you want to check it out, I have it on sale for 40% off right now for my email subscribers only.
| Click Here to Claim the Offer |
I'm really excited for you to try my recipes in this new way. Feel free to email me with any questions!
Wishing You Good Health,
Natalie
Loving these emails? To get an email whenever I post a new recipe or article, click here.
Unsubscribe | 1344 S. 500 W. , Mapleton, UT 84664
No comments:
Post a Comment