Saturday, May 15, 2021

✨WATERGATE FLUFF and PIE

Do people still make Fluff? I also put it into a crust, because obvi.  ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌

Hello ooseims,

Happy weekend my friends! I can't believe it's mid-May.

Before I forget - have you joined the May Challenge yet? So many people have made my Snickerdoodle recipe! Join the challenge here! Only 2 weeks left to enter!

Let's talk about Watergate Fluff Salad. Did you grow up eating it? Do you still make it? It's a classic I didn't know about until recently - and it's heavenly.

PLUS! I've put it into my graham cracker crust to make Pistachio Pie too! It's a new way to enjoy it.

Then, go grab my GRAHAM CRACKER CRUST recipe and make PISTACHIO PIE!

​

​

xo, Dorothy


cookbook banner
Get my Favorite Recipes
I send weekly recipes that are sometimes savory, mostly sweet and always served with a slice of life.

Missed something? Click here to get all my new recipes!

Need Dinner Ideas? Click here to get Weekly Meal Plans every Friday!
PIE COOKIES DINNER NO-BAKE HOLIDAYS
Logo
Follow Me

Too much email? Click here to stop receiving emails every time I post.

Not interested in hearing from me anymore? Unsubscribe
©Crazy for Crust. All Rights Reserved.
3031 Stanford Ranch Rd. Ste. 2 PMB 402, Rocklin, CA 95765

No comments:

Post a Comment