Monday, May 17, 2021

[Secret #5] The Perfect Replacement for Butter & Oil

Hi again name --

Are you ready for the final secret of 5 Secrets to Yummy & Healthy??

This tip is so crazy.

A few years ago, I found myself with a vast supply of a certain fruit that I had to use up quickly before they went bad.

I started researching what recipes I could add this certain fruit to. The result? SO crazy!

I found that I could replace butter and oil with this very fruit and it would lower the calories in recipes. (And no, it's not applesauce.)

Ready for this awesome tip for yummy AND healthy?

The Perfect Replacement for Butter & Oil

One word: AVOCADO.

Did you know you can replace avocados with butter and oil in recipes?

You will be absolutely shocked that you can't taste any avocado flavor! It totally blends in and actually adds such moisture to baked recipes.

I'm going to share with you FIVE of my favorite recipes using avocados in place of butter or oil for a healthier but still absolutely delicious recipe your family will devour!

I hope you enjoyed 5 Secrets to Yummy & Healthy! Did I convince you that yes, it IS possible?

While this is the end of our series, this isn't goodbye.
From time to time, I'll be back in your inbox with delicious -- and healthy (duh) -- recipes to make for your family.

Enjoy!
Jen



Loving these emails? To get an email whenever I post a new recipe or article, click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment